There are many ways to donate to Mark’s campaign. We appreciate your kind donation!
- Cash at Mark’s events (envelopes available)
- Check payable to Friends of Mark Trofimchuck and mailed to PO Box 451 Brodhead, WI 53520
- Visit our donation page at winred.com
- Click the button or scan the QR Code below:
Contributions to Friends of Mark Trofimchuck are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
An individual may contribute up to $2000. Contributions from corporations, federal contractors, unions, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
You may mail donations to:
Friends of Mark Tromfimchuck
PO Box 451
Brodhead, WI 53520
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.